Workers of the Co-op Unite! We can do it!
YOU HAVE ONLY YOUR GARBAGE TO LOSE!
Fall Work Party!
November 17/18th 2018. 9am-3pm
Rain or shine we need you!
November 9th Bins Arrive
- Arrival of refuse bin; No mattresses, drywall or electronics in bin
- Arrival of green bin; No soil/dirt or wood inside bin
- Members please clean up inside & outside your units prior to the work party.
November 17/18th. 9am-3pm | Work party clean up list:
- Mowing lawns
- Wash and sweep around recycling bin areas
- Spreading topsoil on all common areas
- Wash and clean up around the walls and walkway around club #39
- Raking and sweeping of dirt and leaves in all common areas. Clean up lawns and gardens in all common areas including area along 52A street and paths. Touch up paint in common areas, weather permitting, for example; garbage bin fence
- Touch up paint in common areas(weather permitting)
- Sweeping out of gutters.
- anything else you can think of,
Club39 Mariner Cove Co-op
November 17/18 9am-3pm
Workers of the Co-op
Food and beverages provided, bring your own
Thanks for Helping.
Sandra #36, on behalf of
the Property Committee.